Outdoor Parking Guidance System
- Earth magnetic field detection of 98%
- IP67 degree
- Battery powered, up to 5 years
- High immunity against electromagnetic & noisy environments
- Wireless communication 433 / 868 / 915 MHz
- The sensors are placed with bicomponent glue
- Ergonomically designed with soft shapes and small dimensions easily integrated on the street
- Robust & immune against electromagnetic noisy environments
- IP67: ultraresistant and suitable for saline environments and continue exposure to UV rays
- Sensors & signage of worldwide use
- Easy installation without civil work
- Improve parking’s operating efficiency & CO emissions
- Drives-up the predisposition to purchase
How does the Standard Parking Guidance Work?
Signage at the entrance
The user will have signage at the entrance that will indicate how many parking spaces are available inside the parking lot.
Driver gets in front of the desired parking space
Display signs will direct the driver to available parking spaces
ParkingManager Software is activated
ParkManager Software controls the entire ParkHelp solutions and can be integrated with other 3rd party systems.
Driver leaves their space
As the driver leaves, the surface sensor sends information to display signs updating parking availability.